Office Coordinator & Executive Assistant
Responsible for the organization and coordination of administrative office operations and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for a small dynamic nonprofit.
Reports to: Executive Director
- Answer all incoming calls from the main line, direct and/or provide answers to callers.
- Serve as the first impression face of the office and greet all guests.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies as needed. Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Receive, sort and distribute all mail and deliveries.
- Design and organize filing systems.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of Board of Director and committee meeting materials.
- Take minutes at all Board of Director and committee meetings.
- Responsible for set up and break down of all Board of Director and committee meetings.
- Complete bank deposits and make copies for archival purposes.
- Enter credit card statements into QuickBooks system.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to Executive Director, Operations Manager, and Marketing Director, as well as other team members as necessary.
- Schedule staff appointments and meetings in the office conference room.
- Other duties as assigned.