IN-PERSON EVENT: A DISCUSSION ON CONSTRUCTION, DEVELOPMENT & PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT
- Bill Brokaw, SVP, Hillwood Urban
- Ryan Chismark, Partner, Morrison & Head
- Steven Upchurch, Principal and Co-Managing Director Gensler
- Artemio De La Vega, CEO, De La Vega Development
- Joel Behrens, Principal, Trammell Crow Company
- Brian Purcell, Managing Director, ASANA Partners
- Colin Fitzgibbons, President, Hunt Realty Investments, Inc.
- Jon King, SVP, Multifamily, Brookfield Properties
- Kathy Stewart, Executive Director, Uptown Dallas Inc.
- David Gunderson, Founder, Corsair Ventures
- Bryce Jackson, VP Thirty-Four Commercial
- Tip Housewright, Principal and CEO Omniplan
- Greg Gordon, President, Gordon Highlander
What You’ll Learn:
- The steps to creating an office environment that top tenants want to relocate to.
- What is being done in both Uptown and Deep Ellum to help the restaurant and hospitality industries recovers.
- The pros and cons of re-development vs new development, and the tools to save money in the development process.
Who You’ll Meet: Developers, owners, investors, engineers, brokers, architects, lenders, EDC’s, city officials, engineers, lawyers, restaurants, small business owners and accountants.
Why You Should Attend: You will hear from top players in both Deep Ellum and Uptown on the major projects currently under development, the steps being taken to recover and attract new tenants and how each neighborhood is differentiating itself to create a true urban core. We will dive into the pros and cons of Deep Ellum versus Uptown and hear where the areas of opportunities are in each market.